- Keeps your blood free of impurities.
- Helps improve hair structure, prevents thinning of hair.
- Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.
- Daily intake of black raisins helps keep anemia at bay.
- Being rich in potassium, the most effective mineral which can lower the level of sodium in our body considerably, daily intake of zirish in the morning helps lower blood pressure.
- Besides potassium, black raisins also hold a fair amount of calcium. Being the most crucial constituent of our bones, calcium plays a key role in maintaining the health of our skeletal system. Lack of this mineral can result in severe bone disorders like osteoporosis. However, black raisins can increase the level of calcium in our body and help us treat these diseases successfully.
- Helps in digestion and relieves constipation.
- Helps in maintaining good vision.
1 kg, 250 gms, 500 gms
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.