- Keeps your blood free of impurities.
- Helps improve hair structure, prevents thinning of hair.
- Black raisins contain no cholesterol. Rather, it helps curb the adverse effects of Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or so called ‘bad’ cholesterol found in our body.
- Daily intake of black raisins helps keep anemia at bay.
- Being rich in potassium, the most effective mineral which can lower the level of sodium in our body considerably, daily intake of zirish in the morning helps lower blood pressure.
- Besides potassium, black raisins also hold a fair amount of calcium. Being the most crucial constituent of our bones, calcium plays a key role in maintaining the health of our skeletal system. Lack of this mineral can result in severe bone disorders like osteoporosis. However, black raisins can increase the level of calcium in our body and help us treat these diseases successfully.
- Helps in digestion and relieves constipation.
- Helps in maintaining good vision.