Cashews(KAJU) have a smaller fat content than most nuts, with roughly 75% consisting of unsaturated fatty acids. About 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, which is the same monounsaturated fat found in olive oil. Various studies have shown that oleic acid promotes cardiovascular health, even with diabetics. Studies show that monounsaturated fat, when added to a low-fat diet, can help to reduce high triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a form in which fats are carried in the blood. High levels of triglycerides are linked with an increased risk for heart disease, so making sure that you have some monounsaturated fats in your diet by enjoying roasted cashews is a good idea. Just a quarter-cup of these delicious nuts (KAJU) supplies over 37% of your daily recommended value for monounsaturated fat.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Cashew nut is expensive at 1000 per 250gm. Market rate is 700/ 250gm