At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
We combined 4 delicious dry fruits in one packet to give you taste variation. While eating dry fruits taste variation is very necessary. So here is the deal for you. The mixed dry fruits contain Pista, Kaju (roasted), badam, and walnuts. We add one sweet dry fruit to give you a better experience of taste.
We combined 4 delicious dry fruits in one packet to give you taste variation. While eating dry fruits taste variation is very necessary. So here is the deal for you. The mixed dry fruits contain Pista, Kaju (roasted), badam, and yellow kishmish. We add one sweet dry fruit to give you a better experience of taste.
Apricots are the colorful fruits rich in flavor and sweetly fragrant. The dried apricot is obtained by dehydrating the fruit by natural means to enrich the flavor without reducing any of its nutritive content. Dried apricots contain Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Iron, and Vitamin C; the essential nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body and combating many diseases as well. Gilgit Baltistan brings to you the rich and tasty apricots from the farms of Shigar and Kharmang, dehydrated naturally (sun-dried) and preserved in the best quality standards. Enjoy the sweetness and benefits these round golden-orange eye delights have to offer
Cashews have a smaller fat content than most nuts, with roughly 75% consisting of unsaturated fatty acids. About 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, which is the same monounsaturated fat found in olive oil. Various studies have shown that oleic acid promotes cardiovascular health, even with diabetics. Studies show that monounsaturated fat, when added to a low-fat diet, can help to reduce high triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a form in which fats are carried in the blood.