Char Magaz refers to a blend of melon seeds, namely pumpkin, cantaloupe, watermelon, and cucumber seeds. These seeds are extremely nutritious, thanks to the numerous vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. While char maghaz does not have any fragrance, you will love the sweet, nutty taste that will tantalize your taste buds.
It is believed that eating these four seeds results in brain development and rejuvenation of brain cells. Char magaz is used commonly to make thandaii and other sweet dishes and beverages.
While char maghaz has been traditionally used to make desserts and to thicken soups, curries, and stews, it also has numerous health benefits. The protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins present in char magaz can work wonders for your overall health, hair, and skin.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.