Ajwa Dates (Khajoor or Khajur ) of Madiana Munawara, Has dark brown to black skin, Mildly sweet flesh raisin-like texture known to Muslims as a holy date. There are most wholesome ingredients are included in the Ajwa Dates ( Khajoor or Khajur ) such as Calcium, Sulphur, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, Manganese Vitamin B6, and other vitamins, Folic acid, Protein, Sugar and natural fibers and they are most beneficial for mental and body health and growth.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.