Dried Apricots are the colorful fruits rich in flavor and sweetly fragrant. The dried apricot is obtained by dehydrating the fruit by natural means to enrich the flavor without reducing any of its nutritive content. Dried apricots contain Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Iron, and Vitamin C; the essential nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body and combating many diseases as well.
- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anemia.
- Dried apricots contain copper that absorbs iron which helps in hemoglobin production that can be useful for women who experience heavy flow during periods.
- Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion.
- Dried apricots contain three times more potassium than bananas and contain only a trace of salt that helps to keep down blood pressure.
- Dried apricots help to treat the digestive tract by acting as a mild laxative to flush out the unwanted wastes which produce more of an alkaline environment to clean the digestive tract.
- Dried apricot has been used as herbal medicine since long in pregnancy. It can cure infertility, hemorrhage, and spasms. Dried Apricots must be consumed moderately by pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Dried apricots provide a very good source of potassium, which is useful to regulate proper fluid balance.
- Eating dried apricots helps in proper muscle function and regulates the heartbeat.
- Dried apricots contain nutrients like Vitamin A which is required to maintain a good vision. Note: Prices are subjected to market fluctuation