Dry fruits list in Pakistan:
Dry fruits consist of those fruits having no water. In these fruits, water extracts with the help of natural processes like sun drying and with the artificial process by the use of specialized dehydrators. Pakistan is blessed with a variety of dry fruits produced in different regions. Pakistan is not only produced abundant dry fruits but also has the ability to export them to different countries. Major dry fruits list in Pakistan are:
This is one of the most commonly used dry fruit, an edible seed, and is consumed by people of every age. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E. Some benefits of using almonds are:
- It helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- Can maintain normal blood pressure.
- It also helps to manage weight due to its enriched diet property.
- Can control the blood sugar level.
It is a round hard shell type of fruit and is single-seeded. The seed of walnuts is drupaceous or drupe nut. This dry fruit is enriched in fiber, fats, vitamins, and minerals. It is said to be ‘Brainfood’ because of the presence of antioxidants, omega-3s. Advantages of eating walnuts are:
- Can decrease inflammation.
- Help to destroy harmful free radicals that can cause memory issues like dementia.
- Enhance cognitive function.
- Ability to cope with cancer.
- Assist to fight with stress and promote a sense of calm and peace.
- Useful for the skin and hair.
It has grown in a tropical region and is the fruits of a tree. Smooth skin of dates indicates that it is a fresh one while wrinkled one indicates you a dry type of dates. Dates are highly rich in iron.
- Boost our energy level.
- Helpful in aiding digestion and to relieve constipation.
- Due to its iron riched property, it is extremely beneficial for people suffering from Anemia.
A beautiful orange dry fruit and its dried version is full of antioxidants. It has nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B5, Vitamin C, E, and K, and rich in calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron, and zinc. Eating apricot is useful for health like:
- Helps to strengthen the optic nerve so good for the eyes.
- Having anticancer properties inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Help to maintain healthy bones.
- Helps in cell regeneration to replace the dead skin cells so good for skin too.
- Optimized immune system.
It is an important cash crop and cultivated in huge areas of Pakistan.
- Can reduce the risk of osteoporosis, a disorder related to bones.
- Prunes, in particular, are helpful in both preventing and reversing bone loss.
- Boost immunity.
- Improve overall skin’s health.
- Can reduce the risk of a heart attack.
- Having anticancer properties.
An oldest dry fruit to be cultivated on Earth and called ‘Injeer’ in our local language. It holds unique importance for Muslims because it is said to be a fruit of the Heaven, and has been mentioned in the Holy Quran as well.
- Helps in digestive problems like constipation.
- Improves vascular and heart health.
- Manage blood sugar levels.
- Helps to deal with skin allergy.
A unique, sweet flavor dry fruit and delicious too. It is rich in oleic acid and antioxidants, carotenes, vitamin E, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, zinc, and polyphenolic antioxidant. The benefit of this dry fruit is:
- Pistachio is food for the heart.
- Having anti-inflammation properties in it.
- Can prevents diabetes.
Good for hemoglobin, and blood circulations.
Hope you love this dry fruits list, we will add more products in the future.