Cumin and its contribution to an Indian household is immense. Cumin, or zeera, is an integral part of a majority of our curries and stews. Not just in India, across Asia, cumin is a spice widely used in variety of preparations be it appetisers or mains. Cumin is basically the dried seed of the herb Cuminum cyminum, and is typically brown in colour. The black variant is called black cumin. It has a distinct aroma, woody and hot flavour that is unique to the spice.Cumin is known to be as one of the oldest spices on earth. In her book, “Flavour of Spice”, Marryam H. Reshii writes that the spice is native to the Mediterranean basin, “It has been around for centuries: In fact, there is evidence that cumin was in use in parts of the world over 5,000 years ago. Cumin seeds were excavated at a site in Syria has been dated to 2000 BCE.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.