At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the “saffron crocus”. The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are collected and dried for use mainly as a seasoning and colouring agent in food. Saffron has long been the world’s costliest spice by weight.
Thyme tea locally called as Tumborok is a local product of Gilgit Baltistan, Extracted from the mountains of GB (Himalaya, Karakoram, etc). Local people use it as a body & mind refresher. It is also best for stomach pain. Very unique and different taste, You can add more value in taste by adding raw honey &/or lemon
2 springs of fresh thyme
10-16 oz hot water
optional: fresh lemon &/or raw honey
Place fresh thyme in a mug and pour hot water over, allow to steep for 15 min or more. Remove thyme springs or strain. Sweeten with raw honey &/or lemon. Sip and enjoy! 🙂
Thyme tea contains potent anti-viral properties and is essential for Epstein Barr, Shingles, Hepatitis, Influenza, Herpes, Cytomegalovirus, HPV, etc. If taken on a regular basis it can significantly help to reduce the viral load in the body which makes it highly beneficial for those suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Vertigo, Tinnitus, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Shilajit is an ancient herbal substance containing over 85 minerals and trace elements the human body needs to function optimally and fulvic acid which helps the body absorb these minerals at a cellular level. Shilajit has been consumed as a dietary supplement for thousands of years in Asia because of the many benefits it provides.