Tatri is a naturally occurring compound with tart, it has an acidulous taste. It is odorless, colorless, and crystalline. Tatri is made from citric fruits such as lime lemons. It is made into crystal and powder form through a technical process. It is used in various foods to enhance taste. It is also used as a preservative in jams etc.
Tatri in other languages
Tatri is also known as Nimbu phool. Citric Acid, Lemon salt, Sour salt. It is also known as nimbu ka phool or , Nimbu sat. It is also known as tartaric.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.