At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Husn E Kushta: This is a special homemade product. Our experts with their special formula make this product amazing. It contains 12 mixed dry fruits including pistachio, cashew, almonds, walnuts raisins, cardamons, and figs, etc. The uses of Zafran and honey make this product very special. The taste is also awesome.
The best part of this product is that, It is approved by food authorities, and here is the license number 11588/DG/KPFSHFA/2019. It is making in a clean environment using pure organic foods. No sugar added instead we use honey.
Mental health, body health, increase blood in the body, keep you active whole day. It can be used by anyone including children, youngsters, and aged both male and females.
2 spoons a day is recommended.
Free home delivery and cash on delivery all over Pakistan. Book your order directly from the website, or book your order through our WhatsApp: +923442003180
Good quality walnut directly imported from America, Great in taste, and crispy feelings. Fresh stock available, the size of the apricot is bigger than normal Pakistani walnuts. We offering the best price as compare to other online stores. We always focused on the quality and the cleanness of the products.
Apricot kernels are known as the seeds found inside the stone of every apricot. When fresh they are white in color and once dried have light brown skin around the outside. They can be confused with a small almond, as they look quite similar, however, they are slightly smaller than the common almond and a little flatter in appearance.
There are two main varieties of the apricot kernel; the sweet apricot kernel and the bitter apricot kernel. The bitter apricot has as its name suggests, a very off-putting bitter flavor and has long been claimed to be beneficial as a natural treatment in curing cancer. It is claimed they contain high levels of B17, otherwise known as amygdalin. Amygdalin breaks down to hydrogen cyanide and in high enough doses can cause acute toxicity!
Success rate in treating cancer
The apricot seed contains:
45 to 50 percent oil
25 percent protein
8 percent carbohydrates
5 percent fiber
Free home delivery + Cash on delivery All over Pakistan