Other names of Black pepper
Black pepper is known by various other names in Pakistan i,e Kali Mirch. In Bengal it is known as Kalo Mirch or Gol Mirch. It is known as Milagu in Tamil, Kare Manasu in kannad and gol mirch and Kalamari in Oriya.
Types of Black pepper
These days black pepper is soaked in water and the outer skin is removed
and turned to white. In various disciplines, it is also given red and green colors.
Culinary uses of Black pepper
Black pepper is used in recipes in various ways. It is used in Rajma, chole, and another spicy sabzi. Black pepper powder is used in raita, chutney, and salads. It enhances the taste of the dish. it can also be consumed during fasts.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.