Kala zeera an enduring pungent spice found in dry calm regions of the northwest Himalayas, high territories of Himachal Pradesh, and Kashmir, and Pakistan.
The plant aired, tuberous. Leaves 2–3 pinnate, finely dismembered. So, blossoms white flowers, borne on compound umbels. Fruits vivid, furrowed, vittae 3–5 mm long, earthy colored to dull earthy colored.
Kala zeera (Siyah Zeera) is the seed gotten from the plant Carum bulbocastanum. Therefore, they are dim in shading varied with cumin seeds and have an astringent, and extremely harsh taste. Therefore, these aromatic seeds are wealthy in fundamental oil and expended like sauce and medication. So, they are broadly utilized as a zest, for seasoning dishes.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.