Though there are different types of black salt (Kala Namak), Himalayan black salt is the most common.
It’s a rock salt that comes from the salt mines of Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, and other locations in the Himalayas.
The use of black salt was first documented in Ayurvedic medicine, a traditional and holistic approach to health that originated in India (1Trusted Source).
Ayurvedic healers claim that Himalayan black salt has therapeutic qualities. However, it’s debatable whether these claims are rooted in solid research.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.