Kachri is a vegetable which is a wild variety of cucumber, which grows on vines. It resembles a melon but is small in size and brownish-yellow in colour. Inside they have many seeds and very little flesh. It grows in dry, dessert areas, however it is usually not cultivated as a crop. Fresh kachri is abundantly found in Rajasthan, where it is usually eaten as a vegetable, in pickles, or as a chutney. Kachri however is dried and ground and popularly available everywhere in India as a souring agent as well as a meat tenderizer.
At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.