At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Black pepper or kali mirch is mostly used as a dry spice. Due to its black color and spicy taste is given the name of black pepper. It is small and round in appearance.it has thick stripes over it. Just like chili, it is also used to make the recipe spicier. It is also kept along on the table with salt in restaurants and hotels. It is one of the most exported spices of Pakistan and India.
Kashmiri Mirch Sabut the Pakistani Ghost pepper source and handpicked from the Talhar village an area in the Interior Sindh. You yourself can invent different ways to see this red gold in your dishes. Apart from food it also has many medical benefits. Our Talhar Mirch are of the top quality jumbo in size and sharp red in color.
Black Pepper Powder is the perfect partner for your meals when you need that extra tinge of flavor, having the authentic taste for the ultimate food experience.
Black pepper is produced from the still-green, unripe drupe of the pepper plant. The drupes are cooked briefly in hot water, both to clean them and to prepare them for drying. The heat ruptures cell walls in the pepper, speeding the work of browning enzymes during drying. The drupes dry in the sun or by machine for several days, during which the pepper skin around the seed shrinks and darkens into a thin, wrinkled black layer. Once dry, the spice is called black peppercorn. On some estates, the berries are separated from the stem by hand and then sun-dried without boiling.
long masala (pepper) is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera. It is also used for lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough. Other uses include treatment of headache, toothache, vitamin B1 deficiency (beriberi), coma, epilepsy, fever, stroke, trouble sleeping (insomnia), leprosy, extreme tiredness, enlarged spleen, muscle pain, nasal discharge, paralysis, psoriasis, intestinal worms, snakebites, tetanus, thirst, tuberculosis, and tumors.