At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Tamarind is a leguminous tree in the family Fabaceae indigenous to tropical Africa. The genus Tamarindus is a monotypic taxon. The tamarind tree produces pod-like fruit that contains an edible pulp used in cuisines around the world
Also known as black cumin, nigella or by its scientific name Nigella sativa, kalonji belongs to the buttercup family of flowering plants.
It grows up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall and produces a fruit with seeds that are used as a flavorful spice in many cuisines.
In addition to its culinary use, kalonji is known for its medicinal properties.
Packed With Antioxidants
May Lower Cholesterol
Could Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
Can Help Kill off Bacteria
May Alleviate Inflammation
Could Help Protect the Liver
Can Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation
May Prevent Stomach Ulcers
Easy to Add to Your Routine
Free home delivery & cash on delivery all over Pakistan