At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Good quality walnut directly imported from America, Great in taste, and crispy feelings. Fresh stock available, the size of the apricot is bigger than normal Pakistani walnuts. We offering the best price as compare to other online stores. We always focused on the quality and the cleanness of the products.
Apricots are the colorful fruits rich in flavor and sweetly fragrant. The dried apricot is obtained by dehydrating the fruit by natural means to enrich the flavor without reducing any of its nutritive content. Dried apricots contain Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Iron, and Vitamin C; the essential nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body and combating many diseases as well. Gilgit Baltistan brings to you the rich and tasty apricots from the farms of Shigar and Kharmang, dehydrated naturally (sun dried) and preserved in the best quality standards. Enjoy the sweetness and benefits these round golden-orange eye delights have to offer
Good Source of Vitamin A
Rich in Fiber
Good for Your Heart
Very nutritious and low in calories
High in antioxidants
May promote eye health
May boost skin health
High in potassium
May protect your liver
It is estimated there are a total of 2,971,935 apricot trees in GB and apricots are the most common fruit grown with an average 15 trees per household.
Free home delivery + Cash on delivery All over Pakistan
Shilajit is an ancient herbal substance containing over 85 minerals and trace elements the human body needs to function optimally and fulvic acid which helps the body absorb these minerals at a cellular level. Shilajit has been consumed as a dietary supplement for thousands of years in Asia because of the many benefits it provides.