At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
We combined 4 delicious dry fruits in one packet to give you taste variation. While eating dry fruits taste variation is very necessary. So here is the deal for you. The mixed dry fruits contain Pista, Kaju (roasted), badam, and black munaqqa. We add one sweet dry fruit to give you a better experience of taste.
We combined 4 delicious dry fruits in one packet to give you taste variation. While eating dry fruits taste variation is very necessary. So here is the deal for you. The mixed dry fruits contain Pista, Kaju (roasted), badam, and walnuts. We add one sweet dry fruit to give you a better experience of taste.
Cashews have a smaller fat content than most nuts, with roughly 75% consisting of unsaturated fatty acids. About 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, which is the same monounsaturated fat found in olive oil. Various studies have shown that oleic acid promotes cardiovascular health, even with diabetics. Studies show that monounsaturated fat, when added to a low-fat diet, can help to reduce high triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a form in which fats are carried in the blood.
Apricot kernels are known as the seeds found inside the stone of every apricot. When fresh they are white in color and once dried have light brown skin around the outside. They can be confused with a small almond, as they look quite similar, however, they are slightly smaller than the common almond and a little flatter in appearance.
There are two main varieties of the apricot kernel; the sweet apricot kernel and the bitter apricot kernel. The bitter apricot has as its name suggests, a very off-putting bitter flavor and has long been claimed to be beneficial as a natural treatment in curing cancer. It is claimed they contain high levels of B17, otherwise known as amygdalin. Amygdalin breaks down to hydrogen cyanide and in high enough doses can cause acute toxicity!
Success rate in treating cancer
The apricot seed contains:
45 to 50 percent oil
25 percent protein
8 percent carbohydrates
5 percent fiber
Free home delivery + Cash on delivery All over Pakistan