At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Highly nutritious and delicious, dried coconut powder is one of nature’s wonders – it is a powerhouse of nutrients and provides for all human needs. It is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It has multiple health benefits: it is antioxidant and prevents health risks associated with diabetes. Dried coconut powder also prevents obesity by increasing the rate of metabolism.
free home delivery and cash on delivery all over Pakistan
Apricots are the colorful fruits rich in flavor and sweetly fragrant. The dried apricot is obtained by dehydrating the fruit by natural means to enrich the flavor without reducing any of its nutritive content. Dried apricots contain Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Iron, and Vitamin C; the essential nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body and combating many diseases as well. Gilgit Baltistan brings to you the rich and tasty apricots from the farms of Shigar and Kharmang, dehydrated naturally (sun-dried) and preserved in the best quality standards. Enjoy the sweetness and benefits these round golden-orange eye delights have to offer
Gilgit baltistan dry fruit brings to you the finest quality of walnuts from the pristine locales of valley. Our walnut supply comes from the abundant fields of Shigar, Khaplu and Kharmang regions of the valley. Walnuts can be eaten as a healthy snack or you can just chop them and add them to your favorite salads, vegetable dishes, desserts or use them as ice-cream toppings