At Gilgit Baltistan Dry Fruit Supplier, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
● We offer free shipping on all our products. There are no extra charges on any product within the country.
● Mostly the delivery time is in between 7 - 10 days.
● Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
● You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note the following:
● The orders are shipped directly from Gilgit Baltistan, so it may be possible to take some extra time, due to weather problems.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
Benefits Sunflower seeds are rich in the B complex vitamins, which are essential for a healthy nervous system, and are a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, protein and vitamin E. They also contain trace minerals, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, and carotene as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids – types of ‘good’ fat that may help to protect the arteries.
A good natural source of zinc, sunflower seeds are popular immune boosters. They may also help protect against heart disease while vitamin B can help in the fight against stress.
This almond shell is very soft, and you can easily break it through the hand, Almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and are associated with a number of health benefits. Being a source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high-quality protein, just a handful of almonds contains one-eighth of our necessary daily protein.
Protect You from Heart Disease
Promote Healthy Cells
Reduce the Risk of Diabetes
Lower Blood Pressure
The pollution-free environment and abundant water resources make it ideally suitable for the natural growth of fruits and vegetables.
Free home delivery + Cash on delivery All over Pakistan
Gurbandi almonds, also known as ‘choti giri,’ are imported from Afghanistan. A small portion of the total yield is bitter because of the high concentration of oils. Choti Giri is an essential food for the natives of Kabul, Afghanistan.
Gurbandi almonds are also rich in nutrients such as omega 3, Vitamin E, and phytochemicals. This Choti Giri may be small in size but gives abundant energy. The antioxidant-rich Gurbandi almonds serve as a nutritious snack and are also used as the prime ingredient in many oils, tablets, and cosmetics.
There are no reviews yet!